Friday, August 13, 2010

Mystery Host Basket Party!

Alright y'all! (I know, I've been living in the south way too long!)

You do not want to miss out on my Goodbye August, Welcome Autumn basket party.

Why??? Because YOU could be the mystery host! Not to mention the fact that almost everything is 10% off this month!! (See my previous post for details on what is NOT on sale)

Okay, so you're saying to yourself, "So what?" So What!? This means YOU could be the one earning the FREE and HALF-PRICED Scentsy products!

This is how its going to work...

The basket party will begin Monday, August 23 at 12am and end Sunday, August 29 at 11:59pm. During that time, you can call me, email me, or schedule a time to stop by my house (or for me to stop by yours). If you want to smell the scents, you will have to schedule a time. If you know what you want, the first two options will work for you. You can pay by cash, check (made payable to me) or credit card (Visa, MC, Discover, AmEx). If you live out of town and want to order directly from me (instead of through my website) you can also pay through Paypal and you will get FREE shipping. For every $10 you spend, I will enter your name into a drawing to become the mystery host for my party. That's it!

You may be wondering, "What can I get for $10?" Here are just some of the things you can get for around $10 (remember, almost everything is 10% off, but I am counting what you spend before the discount just to make it easier. Tax is not included in these prices but will be included in your final order.)

1 Warmer Stand - $10 (-$1)
2 Scentsy Bars - $10 (-$1)
2 Travel Tins - $10 (-$1)
1 Travel Tin + 1 Bar - $10 (-$1)
1 Room Spray + 1 Hanging Freshener - $11 (-$1.10)
Scentsy 3-Pack - $14 (-$1.40)
Scentsy Hanging Freshener Pack - $15 (-$1.50)
1 Plug-In Warmer - $15 (-$1.50)

Of course, you are definitely not limited to spending $10. If you buy a Full-Size Warmer system (which is on sale for $36) you will get 4 drawing entries!!

Once you place your order I will put your name in the drawing. I will not process your payment until I have picked a winner and until the party is over. I will contact the winner on Monday, August 30, and the order will be placed either on the 30th or 31st, at which time your payment will be processed.

You may be wondering if you can participate in this party if you are out of state. Of course you can!! I can have your order shipped directly to you but there is an additional 10% shipping cost. Of course, you are already getting 10% off your order total so that negates the cost of shipping, plus you might even win the hostess rewards, in which case I will cover your shipping for you!

What are the hostess rewards? Here is how it works:
If guest sales are $150-249, the hostess receives 10% of the total order in free products, and one 1/2 price item. If guest sales are $250-399, the hostess receives 10% in free products, and two 1/2 price items (for example, if total sales are $250, you get $25 of free stuff! Thats a Plug-In System which includes a plug-in warmer and 3 bars!!). For $400+ in sales, the percentage jumps to 15% and three 1/2 price products. You could be earning these without having to entertain any guests! Remember, your chances of winning increase for every $10 you spend, and your rewards will depend on the total sales from the party, so tell your friends!!

You may also order directly from my website https://jocelynphillips.scentsy.us/Home. Under My Open Parties, go to Goodbye August, Welcome Autumn, and click Buy From Party. Your name will still be entered in the drawing. If you win the hostess rewards you will be able to pick additional products.

View the 2010 Spring/Summer Catalog here and start making your wish list! http://resources.scentsy.com/multimedia/flash/2010_SpringSummer_Interactive_Catalog/usa/usacatalog.html

Remember, the party starts Monday, August 23 and ends Sunday August 29. You do not want to miss this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment