Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bring Back My Bar!


For a limited time, Scentsy decided to bring back 20 previously discontinued scents as part of their Bring Back My Bar promo. These 20 scents are available in bar form only and only during the month of July, which means there is only ONE week left to purchase these. 15 of the returning scents were voted for by Scentsy customers and Scentsy consultants and the other 5 were chosen by the company's president and CEO.

Let me tell you something, you NEED to hurry and buy some of these bars!! I just received some yesterday and the ones I ordered are AH-mazing! Seriously...I could eat them. I ordered Apples & Pears, Banana Nut Bread, Cappuccino, Cheerful Day, Eggnog, Newborn Nursery, Pumpkin Pie, Strawberry Sweetie, and Watermelon Patch. I wasn't a huge fan of the Cheerful Day or Newborn Nursery (smells like baby powder if you like that sort of thing!), but everything else smelled REALLY good! I'm definitely going to stock up on some more before the week is up....I'm thinking Sizzlin' Coconut, Fried Ice Cream, and French Vanilla. Can you tell I like food?

I highly recommend ordering some only because they may not ever come back...and if they do, it'll probably be in the form of another promotion a year from now. I definitely don't want to wait that long for more of these scents!

See my previous post for a description of all the scent selections.


Seriously, you don't want to miss out on these!

No comments:

Post a Comment